For children in Reception to Year 6 the uniform is:
– Rushy Meadow purple sweatshirt / cardigan with logo
– Rushy Meadow white polo shirt with logo
– Grey or black trousers
– Grey knee length skirt or tunic
– Summer term – purple and white striped dresses and short-sleeved shirts/blouses, grey or black shorts
– Black school shoes/black trainers –must be completely black [no coloured/white logos or coloured laces]. The more they look like a shoe the better.
(PE kit should be brought in to school at the beginning of each half term. Purple PE bags are available from the school wear supplier.)
– Rushy Meadow white T shirt with sleeves [no vest tops please]
– Black or white shorts
– Black plimsolls
– Plain black jogging bottoms for the winter (no logos or stripes)
- Please make sure your child brings appropriate outdoor clothing, for example, a coat, anorak or mac.
- A hat is useful on hot days!
- Book bags are available from the office for £3.50.
- Please provide a named water bottle for your child each day.
- Jewellery must not be worn to school. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged items of jewellery.
- Children with pierced ears may only wear small studs, which must either be removed for PE, or will be covered with tape. Hooped or large earrings are not allowed and no other piercings are permitted.
- Large hair bows must not be worn to school. Hairstyles must be plain, with no dyed or shaved patterns. Hair gel may be used to keep hair tidy, but not for fashion styling as this is inappropriate.
- Nail varnish and make up must not be worn in school
- Please label your children’s clothes with their name, either with indelible ink, iron on name tags or a sown in name tags.
Our uniform supplier is:
National Schoolwear Centres
51 High Street,
You can order online at www.bromleyschoolwear.co.uk